Sign in to follow this  
kvntvan

Looking for old A2 Insurgency TvT mission (used to be hosted on MilGO's server)

Hi, first off I'm sorry if this is posted to the wrong forum board, but I've been trying to find a mission that I used to play all the time in A2, it was a insurgency mission very similar to pogoman & fireballs A2 insurgency mission (http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=11934) in that your task is to find and gather intel about cache locations which you then destroy, except it had a TvT twist that pitted 40 BLUFOR players vs 4 OPFOR player insurgents (who could recruit AI to their groups) + proximity spawned AI insurgents (I think spawned through ALiVE). If anyone remembers, it used to be hosted on MilGOs server 24/7 but I haven't been able to find a similar server or gamemode for A3. If anyone knows where to find it or has made a similar mission would you mind posting a link to it so I can play with my friends?

I've found coop versions of this mission but nothing for A3 that also had the TvT aspect. Thanks in advance for any help!

IIRC, and after having spent many nights on that server, MilGO used a modified Fireball ACE Insurgency (which did indeed include four OPFOR slots by default). Like most A2 missions, it is completely broken in A3. There are several different ongoing attempts at an Insurgency revival in A3, but I've been away from that race for too long to tell you much about their current states. Good luck!