Sign in to follow this  
Rastavovich

2s6m tunguska released

well i hope its kinda solved now weve talked on Mirc

erm, correct me if im wrong but isnt WarDog also arguing for realism? and yet im the pathetic one?

er...you posted this:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">not only are you continuing 'stating your opinion', its getting really pathetic now...<span id='postcolor'>

10-20 minutes after we spoke on irc, thats not letting go

aah there is no use of continue arguing about this

Gen carnage knows what you mean now, lets wait for the final version then look if its realistic smile.gif

It IS time to let go; this has degenerated into an unproductive slanging match.

I think the best thing that could be done is DKM, do with the model as you see fit. I believe that you are wrong, but do you really give a shit what I think?

I would request that you allow somebody, Perhaps Aaron Ash if he's willing, to have a look at your config and produce an alternative for realism freaks.

If you are feeling insulted by this controversy don't be. If your addon wasn't worth it, who would be arguing so much over it?

Sometime in the future, the will have to be an organisation like the 1% team of CFS2, who will be able to co-ordinate and produce a set of unified damage values for OFP. It will save a load of goatshit in the future.

Well, I don't know which so called version of OFP you run on your so called computer, but I run v1.85 and this is what I have done:

duel.jpg

The skill of all units is set to medium, daylight, clear weather, no fog, open terrain. In my OFP the Tunguska which replaces the Shilka doesn't recieve a single hit (because the so called threat settings don't identify it as dangerous for tanks) before it mows through the western tank rows.

I don't know which so called circumstances you had to create to make east lose but you seem to live in your own so called reality anyway. How else could it be explained that you come up with some abstruse theories about streams of exploading bullets weakening tank armours with the heat created by the explosions? Hey Einstein, why do you think so many billions are spent in developing anti-armour ammunition when there's the magic Tunguska ammunition that can penetrate modern composite armour by simply warming it up a bit?

You called others pathetic. Well do you want to know what I think is pathetic? It's pathetic when people (not mentioning any names) ask for constructive critizism and then can't deal with the critizism because they obviously can't accept that the reality looks different than they would like it to be. You declare the Tunguska to be a lethal tank killer. Could it be that you're adjusting realities to suit your image of the world as it should be (as opposed to what it is)? Your image of the Tunguska is so way off that I'm wondering why I'm even wasting my time with this discussion.

Well, in fact I'm getting sick of this children shit. Do the Tunguska as you want it to be, but don't ask others for their input if you're not mature enough to accept it. I for my part will do myself (and maybe also you) a favor and won't reply to this thread anymore.

Oh, by the way, thank you that you tried to please me. I'll try to please you in return: I'll keep may opinion about the overall quality of your config.cpp file for myself. You wouldn't be able to deal with it anyway.

Eviscerator and Gen.Carnage, do your flaming elsewhere.

Closing