Sign in to follow this  
gac_guardian

Problem with a replacementconfig

Hey guys, I am currently stuck with the creation of a replacementconfig for the AAF. (<-a nice way to spend new years night)

The goal is to give them the G36 from Toadies latest addon. So far so simple!

Now when I try to create custom weapons (define a toadie weapon with attachments) I don't get the pointer slot, underbarrel slot and muzzle slot working as it is supposed to.

Here is what I am currently working on to find the mistake (a cut down config for only one unit):

class CfgPatches {
    class AAF_Replacement {
        units[] = {};
        weapons[] = {"SI_AAF_R"};
        requiredAddons[] = {"A3_Characters_F", "A3_Weapons_F","hlcweapons_G36","RH_acc"};
        requiredVersion = 0.1;
    };
};

class CfgVehicles {

//Soldiers
    class I_Soldier_base_F;

class I_Soldier_GL_F : I_Soldier_base_F {
        weapons[] = {"SI_AAF_R_GL", "rhsusf_weap_glock17g4", "Throw", "Put"};
        respawnWeapons[] = {"SI_AAF_R_GL", "Throw", "Put"};
        magazines[] = {"hlc_30rnd_556x45_EPR_G36", "hlc_30rnd_556x45_EPR_G36", "hlc_30rnd_556x45_EPR_G36", "hlc_30rnd_556x45_EPR_G36", "hlc_30rnd_556x45_EPR_G36", "hlc_30rnd_556x45_EPR_G36", "rhsusf_mag_17Rnd_9x19_JHP", "rhsusf_mag_17Rnd_9x19_JHP", "rhsusf_mag_17Rnd_9x19_JHP", "HandGrenade", "HandGrenade", "MiniGrenade", "MiniGrenade", "1Rnd_HE_Grenade_shell", "1Rnd_HE_Grenade_shell", "1Rnd_HE_Grenade_shell", "1Rnd_HE_Grenade_shell", "1Rnd_HE_Grenade_shell", "1Rnd_HE_Grenade_shell", "SmokeShell", "SmokeShellGreen", "Chemlight_green", "Chemlight_green", "1Rnd_Smoke_Grenade_shell", "1Rnd_Smoke_Grenade_shell", "1Rnd_SmokeGreen_Grenade_shell", "1Rnd_SmokeOrange_Grenade_shell", "1Rnd_SmokePurple_Grenade_shell"};
        respawnMagazines[] = {"hlc_30rnd_556x45_EPR_G36", "hlc_30rnd_556x45_EPR_G36", "hlc_30rnd_556x45_EPR_G36", "hlc_30rnd_556x45_EPR_G36", "hlc_30rnd_556x45_EPR_G36", "hlc_30rnd_556x45_EPR_G36", "rhsusf_mag_17Rnd_9x19_JHP", "rhsusf_mag_17Rnd_9x19_JHP", "rhsusf_mag_17Rnd_9x19_JHP", "HandGrenade", "HandGrenade", "MiniGrenade", "MiniGrenade", "1Rnd_HE_Grenade_shell", "1Rnd_HE_Grenade_shell", "1Rnd_HE_Grenade_shell", "1Rnd_HE_Grenade_shell", "1Rnd_HE_Grenade_shell", "1Rnd_HE_Grenade_shell", "SmokeShell", "SmokeShellGreen", "Chemlight_green", "Chemlight_green", "1Rnd_Smoke_Grenade_shell", "1Rnd_Smoke_Grenade_shell", "1Rnd_SmokeGreen_Grenade_shell", "1Rnd_SmokeOrange_Grenade_shell", "1Rnd_SmokePurple_Grenade_shell"};
        linkedItems[] = {"V_PlateCarrierIAGL_dgtl", "H_HelmetIA_net", "ItemMap", "ItemCompass", "ItemWatch", "ItemRadio", "NVGoggles_INDEP"};
        respawnLinkedItems[] = {"V_PlateCarrierIAGL_dgtl", "H_HelmetIA_net", "ItemMap", "ItemCompass", "ItemWatch", "ItemRadio", "NVGoggles_INDEP"};
    };

};

class CfgWeapons {
    class hlc_rifle_G36V;

class SI_AAF_R_GL : hlc_rifle_G36V {

class LinkedItems {
            class LinkedItemsOptic {
                item = "optic_Arco";
                slot = "CowsSlot";
            };
            class LinkedItemsAcc {
                item = " acc_flashlight ";
                slot = "PointerSlot";
            };
            class LinkedItemsUnder {
                slot = "UnderBarrelSlot";
                item = "bipod_03_F_blk";
            };
            class LinkedItemsMuzzle {
                item = "RH_qdss_nt4";
                slot = "MuzzleSlot";
            };
        };
    };

};

This config now should only require RH Attachments and Toadies G36 atm. [€: oh and RHS AFRF for the Pistol]

I am pretty sure it is just sth tiny I am missing.

Oh and sth odd... if I replace hlc_rifle_G36V rifle with hlc_rifle_G36VAG36 the flashlight appears.

Thanks to anyone looking through this and a happy new year to the whole community.

I haven't tried Toadie's G36 Pack yet, but are you sure 'hlc_rifle_G36V' actually accepts all of those attachments? You said yourself if you use a different classname then the flashlight works, so perhaps 'hlc_rifle_G36V' doesn't accept the flashlight?

Oh yes, the attachments fit as described. I tried the combination in the arsenal beforehand.

€: The AG36 version of course does not support the bipod, yet the rest should appear.