Guys I need help with another script ...

I created a trigger zone where I want to have a aircraft spawn every time a BLUFOR unit gets within its radius with the following structure:

Type: None

Act: BLUFOR

Repeatedly

Condition: this

On Act: _null = ["flyBy1_Start", "flyBy1_End", 300, "NORMAL", "LIB_Ju87", WEST] execvm "scripts\FlyBys\Flyby.sqf"

and the script:

_flyByStart =  _this select 0;
_flyByEnd = _this select 1;
_alt = _this select 2;
_mode = _this select 3;
_type = _this select 4;
_side = _this select 5;

ambientFly = [getmarkerpos _flyByStart, getMarkerPos _flyByEnd, _alt, _mode, _type, _side] call BIS_fnc_ambientFlyBy;

All is working fine but I want to be able to add a cool down timer to it, so it doesnt activate every time a unit comes within the radius of the trigger. Can anyone help with this one?

Ok I read the information guide about timeout and countdown but it's not quite what I want. I want the trigger not to fire again if less then a certain amount of time has not passed. This would prevent the aircraft from flying by every time a BLUFOR unit comes in its radius ...

change trigger condition from

this

to

this && time > (missionNamespace getVariable ["timeNext", 0])

then set timeNext every time trigger activates to desired interval for example

missionNamespace setVariable ["timeNext", time + 60];

this means trigger will only activate after at least 60 seconds passed since prrevious activation.

Thxs for the repply Killzone ...

So I changed the condition this to this && time > (missionNamespace getVariable ["timeNext", 0])

but where do I put the missionNamespace setVariable ["timeNext", time + 60];?

In the script per se?

You can put it on OnAct before: _null = ["flyBy1_Start", "flyBy1_End", 300, "NORMAL", "LIB_Ju87", WEST] execvm "scripts\FlyBys\Flyby.sqf"

...or after it

Ha I can't really tell if it works yet cause I just realised that my trigger only activates once even when I go back to it ... I've set it to repeatedly but I think the condition true makes it stay permanent?

EDIT: So I figured out how to truly make it repeat itself. I followed this post here: https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/87907-repeating-triggers/ to make it repeat whenever the condition is met and send the command again after the specified period of time, so now i have two triggers:

First one:

Timeout: 0, 0, 0
Condition: conditiontime<time
On act: hint _null = ["flyBy1_Start", "flyBy1_End", 300, "NORMAL", "LIB_Ju87", WEST] execvm "scripts\FlyBys\Flyby.sqf";  conditiontime=time+1800;

And the other:

Condition: true
On act: conditiontime=time 

Finally working properly!

Thank you killzone_kid for ur help and patience. Merry Christmas to u!