Sign in to follow this  
rowantrek

Arma Life Framework | Need Developers

Hello,

Today i am asking if any advanced scripters are happy to take on the job of helping to create a Altis Life 'Like' variant. I wish to create a user friendly and mod friendly Life framework that is free to use. Features include the normal altis life like features: Cops, Civs, Federal Reserve, shops etc. Some of the features i want this framework to include in the default build are: Dynamic Economy and Market system, Custom Textured Phone/Tablet, Local Banks as well as the federal reserve up for robbery. It will also an inbuilt admin panel which will have multiple uses such as; comping players, banning and kicking (maybe), whitelisting (maybe), teleporting, godmode and a vehicle and weapon spawn system.

This project will be 100% FREE, only that i ask that you leave the crediting in the files. Their are currently a Head Developer spot which i will give to a veteran scripter who can manage the overall development. I will just manage content of the mission file. Notes for anyone who is thinking of becoming a developer: Since i am looking to get skilled scripters any previous work would be great.

Application Link:

http://goo.gl/forms/cPkvxKOaeU

This application's results will only be seen by myself and my community's other owner. Please only apply if you are serious 

Regards, Rowantrek