Sign in to follow this  
tmp95

Accuracy has been tweaked (high for AI) since patch -

I have a standard test set up where enemy AI (aim accuracy) is turned down to .015 (set to skill ratings viewable so I can see when testing). Enemy AI are now pinpointing shots at this extreme low of a rating (at night with NO NVGs). 

Distances around 100m or less (but I use the .015 low aiming accuracy as just a base).  Since this last patch they are extremely more pinpoint accurate with such a low rating (all other skill levels staying same as before patch).

Since patch, there is very little difference in a unit with an aim accuracy of .015 Vs 1.0.  That is ridiculous.

I have a standard test set up where enemy AI (aim accuracy) is turned down to .015 (set to skill ratings viewable so I can see when testing). Enemy AI are now pinpointing shots at this extreme low of a rating (at night with NO NVGs). 

Distances around 100m or less (but I use the .015 low aiming accuracy as just a base).  Since this last patch they are extremely more pinpoint accurate with such a low rating (all other skill levels staying same as before patch).

Since patch, there is very little difference in a unit with an aim accuracy of .015 Vs 1.0.  That is ridiculous.

The AI in general have a prevalent issue with being "super-capable" in ways that make the game less enjoyable.

I would recommend lowering the "weapon sway" variable for the ai in increments until you find something acceptable.