Ilias38rus

Units , objects , parachute , parachuting , cargo paradrop , para drop .

Sometime searched for it and didn't founded, so creating the topic.

The command letting you parachute any unit, crate, vehicle.

[objnull, |o|] call BIS_fnc_curatorobjectedited;

Example:

_this setposatl [getposatl _this select 0, getposatl _this select 1,(getposatl _this select 2) + 100];
[objnull, _this] call BIS_fnc_curatorobjectedited;

Sorry, forgot to insert word vehicles in name.

• Like 1

Ultimate air logistic- script's control script and scripts.

It letting you transport by sling loading and drop with parachute absolutely anything, ultra easy.

All you need is to execute one or more lines (`1-6) where is the object present on.

Information:

o = object;

p = position;

st = state (`boo..);

Returns: lso (o-the container), lsst (true-when (`after) lso = the container).

Replacing: (Replacing object with container for moving (creating container, object do not deleting))

1. ["1",|o|,|p (for container's creating (AGLS))|,|st (any your personal st variable (after it true container will be replaced with object))|] execVM "sat.sqf";
Example:
["1",ot,pt,stt] execVM "sat.sqf";

2. ["2",|o|,|p (for container's creating (AGLS))|,|o - helicopter which will lift the container (container will be replaced with object after it dropped)] execVM "sat.sqf";
Example:
["1",ot,pt,ot1] execVM "sat.sqf";

3. ["21",|o|,|p (for container's creating (AGLS))|,|o - helicopter which will lift the container (container will be replaced with object after it dropped)|] execVM "sat.sqf"; (Container auto sling loading with the helicopter).
Example:
["1",ot,pt,ot1] execVM "sat.sqf";

Parachuting: (Executing = opening parachute|s for object)

4. ["ph",|o|] execVM "sat.sqf"; (Human).

5. ["po",|o|] execVM "sat.sqf"; (Cargo light).

6. ["poh",|o|] execVM "sat.sqf"; (Cargo heavy).

Installing:
In mission folder:

init.sqf

#include "siinitKK.sqf";

lsst = false;
lso = "";

Fix:

`just replace the file.

https://yadi.sk/d/8QGwKU65kavZu

Examples:

["ph",player] execVM "sat.sqf";              //player will get parachute;

_lst = false;                                             

_ls = ["1",ot,pt,_lst] execVM "sat.sqf";

waitUntil {lsst};                                        //Waiting until lso will correctly = |the container|;

_lo = lso;                                                 //Setting |local variable| = |the container| for keep it from changes by new skripts;

waitUntil {stt};                                          //|
["poh",_lo] execVM "sat.sqf";                   //| when stt will = true, the container will get parachutes;
waituntill {getpos _lo select 3 < 10};        // Waiting until altitude of the container will be < 10;
_lst = true;                                               //Container will be changed on object;

_ls = ["1",ot,pt,_lst] execVM "sat.sqf";

waitUntil {scriptDone _ls};                         //Waiting until container will be changed on object;

["poh",_lo] execVM "sat.sqf";                    //The object will get parachutes;

v2

Added line for move object to another (- 15 alt),
Added lines for parachuting units:
`
ph1 (`number height parachute opening)
ph2 (`o.. after jump),
ph21 (`n.. time p.. o.. delay),
ph22 (`n.. altitude p.. o..).

Can someone please help ? I am having a problem with the helicopter remaining stationary after ejecting the last of its paratroopers , despite it having waypoints to go to - it justs sits there. This is driving me nuts and after spending ages trying to figure it out I have joined site to ask for help !

evening all. My question pertains to the Igi load script for the C-130J. I am able to get the script to work in the editor, but only once. I have to exit and re-enter the editor to have it work again. How ever when my unit installed on our current mission map it doesn't at all. What line of script are we missing or what are we missing?