tibi

Please Help!

I am intrested in purchasing the arma 3 game, since i dont have a lot of money and don`t have a great pc i am afraid that the game will not run on my pc . my specs are : Intel® HD Graphics 4000

Intel® Core i5-3337U CPU @ 1.80GHz

4.0 GB RAM  as i checked i meet the minimum req , but it happend before and it did not work with other games, thing is , i am intrested in the multiplayer feature of the game. Thank you! 

I wouldn't with that setup - your GPU looks like an onboard one (or from a laptop) and the CPU is a bit slow as far as clock speed.  In singleplayer you might do OK on low settings but in MP you will be tearing your hair out.

I am intrested in purchasing the arma 3 game, since i dont have a lot of money and don`t have a great pc i am afraid that the game will not run on my pc . my specs are : Intel® HD Graphics 4000

Intel® Core i5-3337U CPU @ 1.80GHz

4.0 GB RAM  as i checked i meet the minimum req , but it happend before and it did not work with other games, thing is , i am intrested in the multiplayer feature of the game. Thank you! 

Hi,

I do not get the deeper sense..., because you answer your question by yourself. (Can´t work with this specs)

...and please read the forum rules and use a better topic, nextime... ;)

Greetings

McLupo