Sign in to follow this  
RoF

Terrain Processor not filling all shapes

not used TP yet but ive had issues with mask colours..ie 0,255,1  instead of 0,255,0.

maybe worth checking?

not used TP yet but ive had issues with mask colours..ie 0,255,1  instead of 0,255,0.

maybe worth checking?

This is more the placing of trees, I think I'm gonna have to import them, then export the shapes that it don't do, then re import again. And just keep doing it till its done :-(

***SOLVED***

I just fixed it, it seems TP don't like the shapefiles from Terrain Builder! I imported the shapefile into Global Mapper then exported it all again. After running the file through TP, it then spawned all the trees!

I wonder if this is why TP don't always flatten out some roads? as it's ignoring some polygons for some reason...

• Like 1

I wonder if this is why TP don't always flatten out some roads? as it's ignoring some polygons for some reason...

Because making a tool that is compatible with other BI tools is not the BI way, you're not allowed to do things the simple way.

They make them incompatible with each other to annoy the end user, seems to be company policy.