Sign in to follow this  
Tejkr

Global Crime Suppresion Unit "Hunters"

GCSU H.U.N.T.E.R.

Highest United Network of Tactics and Efficient Reconnaissance

I0b4evH.png

Story

Independent global law enforcement faction created to hunt down dangerous criminals, far beyond the capabilities of current state police and agencies. Operating like a private military company (and calling themselves the company), its core are Hunters, elite undercover agents of insane capabilities, mostly former special operators and leaders of smaller task groups, the Security Intervention Forces. They have a big amount of support, ranging from soldiers, armored SUVs, UAVs and mostly the little birds, center of every operation and main tool of transportation and aerial support.

To aid the Hunters in urban operations, Tactical Response Unit is very similar to SWAT. They have Orca and Hellcat helicopters, Marid APC and Ifrit MRAP, all in black, as a great support base for apprehending large groups of enemies.

Sometimes, Hunters needs to operate in war torn countries with almost no local support. That is why they bring in the Field Team, the heavy force, with gunships, tanks, APCs, planes and lots of firepower at their disposal. High variety of camos makes them suited for every situation and region out there. They can use UNPAT (UNiversal PATern) if concealment isn't necessary, but in other cases, there is woodland, desert, arctic and urban uniforms with countless more vest and helmet variations. Have you been to muddy regions of Chernarus? Maybe woodland uniform with mud brown vest and helmet help you blend in. Takistani tree lines make it easy to spot your desert uniform? Light green-yellow desert vegetation set can help you out as well. You found yourself on the sea, so no camo is good enough? Field Navy has three more patterns, grey-blue sailor uniform, ground version with some brown and airman version with lighter shades and white color. They have rubber boats, speedboats in day and light camos and divers, because everybody needs them sometimes!

http://imgur.com/a/5M7si

Features

- countless reskins of BIS models with digital camos

- script to switch from undercover to armed Hunter

- bulletproof SUVs

- enhanced Little Birds, quicker and more agile

- there is also flag and two ammo crates I guess

Notes

Security Intervention is base addon and you have to download it before anything else. Field Camos are dependent on Field Team addon.

You will also need Kiory's balaclavas.

It works fine with MCC. No compatibility with ALiVE, TFR. Maybe, but just maybe Zeus.

Download 

(Google Drive, 420MB, v.0.9)

Security Intervention Forces (93MB)

Tactical Response Unit (27MB)

Field Team (148MB)

Field Team Camos (119MB)

Field Navy (34MB)

(Armaholic, 128MB, v.0.9 Full)

GCSU H.U.N.T.E.R.

Installation

Create modfolder of your choice, "@Hunters" for example, create another folder "Addons" and put all the PBOs inside.

Known Issues

There are textures that are not finished, namely the quadbike, digi camoed SUV, Field Team Hellcat, A-164 and some uniforms.

Paratroopers were meant to have script to put backpack in front, but I've never finished it. So they have no parachute.

I planned to overhaul my addon, but I've decided to release it finally, because it almost died on my hdd. I couldn't find enough time for photoshop and notepad. There are many small issues actually, but let's say nothing serious.

Changelog

20-10-15 Public Release v.0.9

Final Words

Feel free and encouraged to report all the bugs and shts you find in my mod. Disclaimer is as always, use it, don't sell it and if you want to modify it or make it better, just give me a shout and I will tell you to start working on it.

Thank you for your attention!

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

news_download_a3_3.png

GCSU H.U.N.T.E.R. v0.9

required_addons.png

Kiory's balaclava Expanded

==================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. Soon we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

New mod v0.9 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey tejkr , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.