Sign in to follow this  
ghandolhagen

Random Patrol Module

Greetings. I had a question. Is the Random Patrol Module functional? Or am I using it wrong? Here is how I attempted to use it:

First I have a squad called squad1, then I put down a civilian called c1 and give him several move waypoints. Next I place a random patrol module down and in the first array I put squad1. In the second array (the one that pulls the waypoints) I place c1. Finally I synchronize the squad and the civilian to the module and test it.

So far so good the squad moves to all the way points that were given to the civilian. Neat but not random so now it is time to add more civilians with different move waypoint paths. I place more civilians down assign waypoints and add their names c2, c3, c4 to the array in the module. I synchronize them to the module. As I understand it at this point the module will choose one of those civilians and assign its waypoints to the squad. What happens instead is sometimes the squad is removed leaving a civilian to follow the first civilian's waypoiints and other times I test it, the squad is there but will always go to only the first civilian's waypoints.

I must be doing something wrong. Any ideas?

Thanks very much :D