Sign in to follow this  
fngmace

Rudder Pedals Low Sensitivity.. But Why?

So I noticed that my rudder pedals do not turn the chopper as fast as pressing Q or E which is the same function. I have gone into the control settings for my pedals and maxed out sensitivity and added zero dead zone but it hasn't fixed the problem. I have CH Products Pro Pedals. Does anyone have a fix for this or know why it's happening?

What does the inputs in the configuraion show to you? Can you get -100 and +100. In this game the inputs go from 100 to -100, not 0 to 100, just to give you a hint.

Have you pressed the Show button in it? It gives more option and shows your true input values so you can see if you can reach that 100 or do you get less. Here's the pic about it:

K1IFFAf.jpg

I've HIDE button highlighted because I already pressed show. I need that 1.2 for my gas pedal to get the full 100% input.

My pedals do rotate the chopper as fast as with keyboard.

Just came in my mind, why there even is that hide and show, whn everyone wants to always see those things when calibrating analog stuff... I made a ticket about that http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=26162