Sign in to follow this  
evrik

Adding a new Cargo passenger spot

Not sure if this should be in the modelling section or the config, so here goes.

Ahead of releasing a 3CB update, we have added an additional rear seat to a vehicle. The proxy is in the model and the config seems to work. You can walk up to the vehicle, get the option to take the seat, and the unit can happily sit in place. However, the default cargo get in / out animation does not play. In 3rd person you can see the unit briefly stand upright in the back of the vehicle when getting in and out. Also, more tellingly, the additional spot does not appear in the Virtual Garage. You cannot place a virtual dummy unit into the spot. 

Has anyone one else experienced this? Have we missed something in the model or config that determines whether or not the engine can 'see' the seat in the Virtual Garage? I am guessing that resolving this might also resolve the fact that the animation does not play.

Thanks.

Not sure if this should be in the modelling section or the config, so here goes.

Ahead of releasing a 3CB update, we have added an additional rear seat to a vehicle. The proxy is in the model and the config seems to work. You can walk up to the vehicle, get the option to take the seat, and the unit can happily sit in place. However, the default cargo get in / out animation does not play. In 3rd person you can see the unit briefly stand upright in the back of the vehicle when getting in and out. Also, more tellingly, the additional spot does not appear in the Virtual Garage. You cannot place a virtual dummy unit into the spot. 

Has anyone one else experienced this? Have we missed something in the model or config that determines whether or not the engine can 'see' the seat in the Virtual Garage? I am guessing that resolving this might also resolve the fact that the animation does not play.

Thanks.

I've Had this issue in Arma 2, Never figured it out so i would like it answered too