Sign in to follow this  
prototypevirusx

Zeus Help on MP Server!

What I want to do is have it so when I am playing on a team, like Opfor or Blufor, I can hit "Y" and go Zeus, my friend has this done on his server but I can't speak with him for a week because he is on vacation and I can't figure it out. It's a multiplayer server Z-GM type.

What I want to do is have it so when I am playing on a team, like Opfor or Blufor, I can hit "Y" and go Zeus, my friend has this done on his server but I can't speak with him for a week because he is on vacation and I can't figure it out. It's a multiplayer server Z-GM type.

I don't know why this wasn't responded to or if you are still having trouble, but it's a pretty easy fix. You have go in editor and place down the game master modules, sync them with the player, and sync any restrictions you want that zeus to have with other modules. Also, you can unpack the PBO of your friend's mission using PBO Manager. This will allow you to see how he did it as well as make any changes. You may have already had it figured out by now but I don't like seeing an empty thread. Good luck.