Sign in to follow this  
IceFire

Survey for psych class

Hard to say, but for the sake of this exercise I will say

Favourite Animal:Cat Family

Cant really pick out an animal I hate.

Phobia:Humans(think about it, they are the only animal species that seek out to hurt us! Its not like all the lions are planning to overthrow humanity, well, not to my knowlage)

Favorite: Can't really decide between shark and crocodile. Sure as hell they would scare me to death, when there is no glas between me and them, but they proved and improved their 'design' over millions of years - something mankind will most likely never achieve.

Hated: Why should I hate an animal - they are all a product of their environment and try to adapt to it. Herbivores (proper term?), Predators/Carnivores, Parasites - some scare or amaze me more then others, but that's no reason to hate them.

Love dogs. Obedient, friendly, grateful. Hate cats. Stupid, disobedient, have no respect for their owner who feeds them, keeps them safe and provides shelter, in return they destroy your sofa and most wooden furniture. Plus I'm allergic to them. I'd love to send a hungry hound chase after a big furry cat.

Favorite animal...lets see...Wolf? Ya, wolves. Cool in their own kick ass "my terrirtory, my bitch" way.

Least Favorite....rats.