Sign in to follow this  
SilentEcho

End Condition

how do u make a end condition wher it makes a green check by the objective, and it says i dont hav a end condition. the objectives says 'Destory All Tanks', and 'Kill All Infantry'. how do i make the green check when i kill all of the tanks or all of the infantry?plz explain or give me a link or page to follow

First of all, the best way is to use some sort of breifing editor that adds "objectives" into the breifing(or you could do it by hand, but you'll have to find a tutorial as I wont list how to do it here).

Then, create a trigger and instead of an end condition, put:

"1" objstatus "DONE"

in the activation field (where 1 might be the objective number you want the check mark next to). Look in the command reference manual you can download here and view the syntax for the "objstatus" command. It's pretty self-explanatory. The hard part is adding the objectives to the breifing, in which I suggest a simple editor you can download almost anywhere OFP files are available.

i just needed how to do that one thing i needed to know i already hav that reference manual and this thing that makes it easy to make it called 'OFP Mission Assissant' thats how i made the objectives i just needed to know how to make that check mark thingy

how do u make it say "objective complete' in the top left hand corner after i complete the mission?

i meant when i complete that objective and how do i make two of those objective done over each other if one is infantry and one is tanks or do they hav to be separte? meaning i want one too say objective complete when i kill all of the infantry, and same thing with the tanks but they are right next to each other

The way Crashdome said.

Put the end condition thing in, and in the activation field check for the death of the guys and tanks, or maybe just for east not present. What ever you need to check for.

eg. make triggers check for death of men individually, and tanks, setting variables like "menAreDead", then in the objStatus trigger put:

activation: menAreDead && tanksAreDead

on activation: "1" objStatus "Done"