Sign in to follow this  
JamesWoods

How do I Change the Loadout on Massi's SOCOM mod?

I'm using Massi's SOCOM mod and I want to change the loadout to be more realistic so that they primarily carry the mk18's and M4 SOPMOD BLOCK II's from RHS's pack. I've been searching for a few days but I can't find anything on changing existing loadouts. Can some one point me in the right direction to a tutorial?

I'm assuming you are referring to making NEW soldiers on a config-level?

Or are you looking for a simpler setup, like running a .sqf file, or even more basic, just using the init box in your Units in the Editor? example: this addItem "classsname";

I'm a total noob at editing this game, so I'm not sure what doing any of those would do besides the editor. I want the units to use the exact same loadout as Massi's default units, but with RH's weapons instead of Massi's NATO/SF weapons every time they're spawned with Zeus. I'd prefer to edit Massi's mod if possible/allowed, but I am willing to try making a .sqf for it.

I have problem saving specific loadouts for a specific soldiers while editing missions with Zeus. I am editing their outfits and load in Zeus and then I am trying to save it. I am opening MCC then I press Save/Load then Save it to profile but when I load the profile my soldiers aren't looking the way I saved them to be, they have their standart load and outfits while I saved them otherwise. Can someone please help me with my issue? This is important... It seems I cannot find solution for this problem and it's probably because I don't know how to save their specific loads. I tried copying it to clipboard and loading it but it still didn't work. Even I pressed export copied it to clipboard and then loaded it. Maybe I am doing something wrong can someone please explain to me how to do it for it to load together when my mission starts! Help me anyone I am noob aswlel but this is important thing I have to do on the mission I will load durring the game, I want this to load too, it's all I need help me please cuz I want my soldiers to be camouflaged by different outfits