Sign in to follow this  
lev

Workshop Problem - "operation cancelled - not enough disk space"

I just received this error from Arma while trying to get missions through the workshop.

So I've subscribed to multiple missions through the Arma 3 workshop interface. Occasionally instead of downloading the full mission right away when I subscribe it will wait till I try to play it to download it. Today I started getting weird messages where the download will hold at 0/x KB and then give me an error saying "Operation Cancelled - Not enough disk space". I currently have over 7 GB free on the default disk which is where Arma is installed. Anyone know the solution to this problem?

I just received this error from Arma while trying to get missions through the workshop.

So I've subscribed to multiple missions through the Arma 3 workshop interface. Occasionally instead of downloading the full mission right away when I subscribe it will wait till I try to play it to download it. Today I started getting weird messages where the download will hold at 0/x KB and then give me an error saying "Operation Cancelled - Not enough disk space". I currently have over 7 GB free on the default disk which is where Arma is installed. Anyone know the solution to this problem?

What about the HDD where Steam or your OS is installed?

i thought it placed the files in your profile folder. Does your system disk have enough space?

The game and steam is installed on the same HDD as where my missions and everything are located (C: drive). Total space available according to windows is 7.45 GB. I've run under 7.45 GB without a problem before so it is kind of strange that this is happening now.

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

Quick update. Restarted my computer and the problem seems to have disappeared on its own. Not sure exactly what was happening last night but the issue seems to have resolved itself!

Well you can increase your space by deleting unused or junk files. If you are using windows you can use device cleanup, but for 100% removal Krojam Cleaner is best. Once these files delete you will see space increase from 7 GB.