Sign in to follow this  
atrusaint

Sever scoring with modded air vehicles?

That was supposed to say SERVER.... but it didn't let me edit. Sorry for the typo.

Hey everyone,

I am currently running an Invade & Annex server. One of the problems that I have is if someone spawns in a modded jet (which is ok, specifically from the USAF mod jet pack) and gets a couple of kills when you press P to see score it doesn't count as anything. Secondly, enemy forces apparently do not see the vehicle as well. Which does make it way too easy for the person using the mod. I find this fairly interesting considering if a weapon is done in the same fashion. It cannot be seen (much like the jet) but it can rack up kills. Does anyone know how to solve this issue?

That was supposed to say SERVER.... but it didn't let me edit. Sorry for the typo.

Hey everyone,

I am currently running an Invade & Annex server. One of the problems that I have is if someone spawns in a modded jet (which is ok, specifically from the USAF mod jet pack) and gets a couple of kills when you press P to see score it doesn't count as anything. Secondly, enemy forces apparently do not see the vehicle as well. Which does make it way too easy for the person using the mod. I find this fairly interesting considering if a weapon is done in the same fashion. It cannot be seen (much like the jet) but it can rack up kills. Does anyone know how to solve this issue?

This goes into the author's specific forum not the completed section for future reference next time. All that you have posted has already been posted and taken care of. Please go to my thread and use the search function next time also. Welcome to the BI forums

This goes into the author's specific forum not the completed section for future reference next time. All that you have posted has already been posted and taken care of. Please go to my thread and use the search function next time also. Welcome to the BI forums

I have actually searched a great deal. I referenced the USAF mod. It is doing it with all mods. So, no this is not an author specific question. I've been working on this issue for the last year. If you just want to help out with some search ideas, or better yet if you know of a specific thread. I would more than happily read it to figure out what to do.