baermitumlaut

BlueHud - Enhanced Periphal Vision HUD

Donwloaded and found a problem. In editor it works but when I export mission and run it as server (not dedicated), I don't see HUD and settings in configure addons section. Tried with CBA and BlueHUD addons only.

Update - Version 1.12

• Fixed HUD not initializing for non-dedicated host
  • Fixed HUD not visible on mission start (added delay on startup)
  • Fixed CBA key handlers returning nil
  • Fixed missing IDC errors, restructured settings dialog (only internal, non-visible changes)
You can download the newest version in the first post.

Do you plan to add squad member list like in ShackTac?

I will add something like that, but I'm still thinking how exactly I will implement it, it will most likely replace the command bar squad leaders currently have. It will also be able to get restricted serverside (SQLs only, everyone or noone).

Donwloaded and found a problem. In editor it works but when I export mission and run it as server (not dedicated), I don't see HUD and settings in configure addons section. Tried with CBA and BlueHUD addons only.

This was an oversight by me, I've just fixed it. Thanks for the bug report!

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. Soon we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Updated mod v1.12 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey BaerMitUmlaut , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

Thank you for an update, BaerMitUmlaut! And Armaholic, and PWS for mod hosting!

Do you plan to add check line of sight? I found that BlueHUD shows friendlies even through walls.

It's possible, but it would probably impact performance too much. I will do some tests once the new lineIntersectsSurfaces command comes to stable.

Thank you for your time and efforts to make this mod. Hope BI gives better instruments.

baermitumlaut, have played with mod a little more and want to give some feedback and make some feature requests.
First one is to show dead teammates. I found that dead teammates disappear from the hud. Teamplayers know that their buddies are dead. Escpecially in assault of houses with a lot of rooms it gives some supernatural abilities. In other hand (show dead players) it may give players info about enemy deadzones. Don't know which one is better.
Second one - vehicle handling. Is it possible to group teammates and replace icon with vehicle icon (maybe, show number of players in it)?

Hi, I think I found a problem:

BlueHUD_allowCompass = false; in serverDifficultySettings.hpp

It does not work in my dedicated server. (Players can enable the compass.)
could you fix it?