Sign in to follow this  
chilaxe

Looking for one or two more groups to participate in peristatant Joint Op

I'm part of a group called Task Force 141 and we are looking for another partner or two for our upcoming coop persistent operation to Sangin in ARMA 3. Task Force 141 formed as a group in March and we are wrapping up our first campaign in Koplic. We sit at about 10 members so we are small cookies compared to some of the power house groups, but we have some great organized fun every Sunday. Here is some basic questions answered regarding the campaign:

What mods do you use?

The main mods are RHS, AGM, TaskForceRadio, ALIVE, Allinarmaterrainpack, and various kit/map related mods. Add this repo on playwithsix if you would like to see in detail: pws://files.enjin.com/875271/REPO/config.yml We would also be willing to add any mods of your group you find critical to your playstyle.

When is the actual mission time of this operation?

Our missions run every Sunday @ ~1500EST and ideally we would like to be able to play together. However there could be occasions when units play at independent times to contribute to the campaign.

What do you mean by persistent campaign?

With the use of ALIVE you are able to continue one mission over various sessions. Actions from previous missions impact the operation as a whole, and we are looking to run this campaign for at least 2 months.

Firstperson/Respawns/Rules?

This campaign will be in first person view only, if a group is very adamant about 3rd person there may make acceptations. When death occurs there will be respawn back at the starting FOB after a certain amount of time, we are still determining the right balance of "punishment" for dying and ability to get back in the fight. At the end of they we want to play and have fun in a organized manner, but we don't want to make life seem dispensable.

We are testing the mission framework Sunday May 17th with the repo above. If you are interested in looking around the mission and chatting with participants PM me and I will provide our teamspeak information.