I am looking for a Bomb an addon for the game some sort of graphic that can be picked up and carried if possible

I need to be able to put it in the inventory and have it look like a bomb when it is placed

They have ied's in the game you know... If you get virtual arsenal anywhere and look in explosives... There is ied's in the explosive section

I was hoping to be able to create a counter strike game within Arma 3 smaller maps limited weapons with the bomb defusing and limited vehicles I just thought if we had this type of a game mode with a little less damage per shot making the close combat a part of multiplayer we might have a larger population that played the game. so a good graphic would be necessary.

I was hoping to be able to create a counter strike game within Arma 3 smaller maps limited weapons with the bomb defusing and limited vehicles I just thought if we had this type of a game mode with a little less damage per shot making the close combat a part of multiplayer we might have a larger population that played the game. so a good graphic would be necessary.
This might be useful to you then...

Defuse-the-Bomb by cobra4v320