Sign in to follow this  
SHOGUN-6

Problem With Joining Servers With Mods

As of the patch, I have been having issues with joining servers that mandate specific mods.

For example, I've been trying to join a server that uses Operation Trebuchet (Total Conversion Mod), cba_a3 (script extender/mod tool), Bornholm (Map), Kundaz (map), and Task Force Radio (addon). I would get all these mods set up on my parameters, and go into the game. My game detects that I have these mods. I would go to the server browser, find the server, and in the expansions section of the menu, it would indicate that I am missing all the mods, excluding Bornholm. I would try to join, just to see if it was menu error, but it would fail, telling me "Session lost".

Out of all the mods in that example, I have installed them using Play with Six, with the exception of Bornholm, which I used the steam workshop. From what I have heard, PW6 uses a different bikey system or something like that, and that mixing between mod sources can mess with getting into serves, but I had this problem prior to installing Bornholm from Steam Workshop, and the problem persisted after I had uninstalled PW6; I saved all the mods that I got from it, however.

Any suggestions?

As of the patch, I have been having issues with joining servers that mandate specific mods.

For example, I've been trying to join a server that uses Operation Trebuchet (Total Conversion Mod), cba_a3 (script extender/mod tool), Bornholm (Map), Kundaz (map), and Task Force Radio (addon). I would get all these mods set up on my parameters, and go into the game. My game detects that I have these mods. I would go to the server browser, find the server, and in the expansions section of the menu, it would indicate that I am missing all the mods, excluding Bornholm. I would try to join, just to see if it was menu error, but it would fail, telling me "Session lost".

Out of all the mods in that example, I have installed them using Play with Six, with the exception of Bornholm, which I used the steam workshop. From what I have heard, PW6 uses a different bikey system or something like that, and that mixing between mod sources can mess with getting into serves, but I had this problem prior to installing Bornholm from Steam Workshop, and the problem persisted after I had uninstalled PW6; I saved all the mods that I got from it, however.

Any suggestions?

have you got all the needed keys?

Yes, I do have all the needed keys. I have them in two different places in my ARMA 3 folder.