Sign in to follow this  
Zardayne

Arma 3 Standard Multiplayer games-Non Modded

I recently bought Arma 3 and I'm having problems finding a server that plays the core game. I see a lot that are running mods (Some I can't even figure out where to get them) and I'd play them initially if I have to but I'd like to enjoy the main game's multiplayer. Did I miss the boat and now everyone's running other game types? If so can someone please poin t me in the direction to get these mods. I want to enjoy the game and not regret I bought it but I'm kinda lost where to start. Sorry I'd go into a bit more detail but I'm at work and had to get this fired off. I tried a quick search with what little time I have and didn't see much.

You should be able to find servers without mods, any server in the server browser with a "green" indicator should all be plain vanilla Arma 3, no mods. You could join in my unit's public server that runs a vanilla mission here:

gs4.10thmdmilsim.com

Port: 2302

You can click the "Remote" button on the server browser to input the above information to find the server faster.

--what he said, if icon is green, you are good to go.

On green servers, i often see '@This, @That' in the mod window lower right, but ignore those on 'Green' servers.

They are server-side only.

The most popular missions like, Wasteland, AltisLife & King-of-the-Hill are all plain vanilla.

Hope that helps, good luck.

Yes you both have helped me a lot. Thank you for your answers and hopefully I'll see you both around in game.

Hey,

Sorry to dig up a somewhat old thread. But its the only one i could find relation to my question.

I have downloaded a few mods required for task force, however i cant find any multiplayer coop public servers that run mods, all just vanilla.

I just want to play with my modded weaps on a server and not just wait for ops twice a week. Is there such a thing or do i have to keep playing vanilla when i wanna play public servers.

Cheers