Sign in to follow this  
HeadPop

Issue with controls

Since the 1.40 update, y cant perform some movements like: Cntrl +A, Cntrl +D.. (And windows key to see teammates in wasteland xD)

The document in wich all the keybindings are saved, is not working correctly.

If someone could upload that document i will apreciate, and i´ll pay with love :p

The document is allocated in the documents folder.

my documents/user/arma3/other profiles/(name of your profile)/

thx for your time.

If i remember correctly the keybinds for wasteland are in the actual wasteland .sqm file. Which you need PBO manager to see. http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=16369

Other then that, I don't see why you can't just go into keybinds and edit the keys. My buddy and all our TFAR, AGM, keybinds and everything got screwed up and we just reset all of that in configure controls and configure addon controls.

If i remember correctly the keybinds for wasteland are in the actual wasteland .sqm file. Which you need PBO manager to see. http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=16369

Other then that, I don't see why you can't just go into keybinds and edit the keys. My buddy and all our TFAR, AGM, keybinds and everything got screwed up and we just reset all of that in configure controls and configure addon controls.

I fixed the Stance controls (Cntrl+A, Cntrl+D, ....)

I saw that one cell in the document I mentioned was empty. The key 26, the key used to perform that movements.:bounce3:

But i cant find the left windows keycode in that document. :(

no longer needed

Edited by popej
because I can't make a new thread until I've replied to one other....