Sign in to follow this  
Kryptex

Arma 2 Oa Battleye Problems

so i have been recently been trying to fix battleye problems i have tried reinstalling the entire BE system and it didnt work

I have Tried the Following

- Reinstalling BE

- Reinstalling Arma 2 OA & Arma 2

- Changing My IP

- I dont have any VPNs

- Restarting my Computer

i have been trying everything to fix this. i can connect to any other game that doesnt use BE anti cheat and it connects in seconds. i have also tried uninstalling BE and connecting to a non battleye dayz servers and (your gonna love this) it WORKED so i think something is wrong with BE or it is blocking connection to BE protected servers. I have never been banned on any BE servers or banned at all. dayz SA and Arma 2 OA BE protected servers wont allow me to connect when i connect it says "waiting for host" in arma 2 oa and it doesnt show any servers for DayZ SA. all my other friends can connect prefectly and have a good time while im sucking listening to them and cant play and spend hours looking for any TuT for how to fix this but none work. i dont care if BE "doesnt cause any way of not connecting or ping increases" because it is for me I dont know about anyone else but it is for me. I REALLY NEED HELP