Sign in to follow this  
BeatMyGong

Need Help With 1.40

Since the recent patch I can only play for 10 minutes to an hour before I crash ( client not responding). Game completely locks up and I have to bring up the task manager to kill the process. The weird thing is if I leave my Mic open and I crash the other people in my group can still hear me and talk back to me but my character disappears. I have the .rpt file but have no idea how to read it, I really hope someone can help because there's no reason an update should make my game crash.

this has been on the forum for 2.5 weeks and no one has mentioned anything that can help. i reported it to the report tracker and all i got was, its something to do with dx11. I redownloaded drivers and dx11 and i still crash, lovely paying 70$ for a game that breaks when it gets updated.

Mine works just fine, has done on all previous updates, if it was a common problem everyone would be moaning about it, sounds like it something specific to your machine, it could well be drivers, it could be a number of things.

Post more info, get a DxDiag output, what OS you use etc and someone might be able to help.

Moaning about what you paid won't get you any more support round here though.

Mine works just fine, has done on all previous updates, if it was a common problem everyone would be moaning about it, sounds like it something specific to your machine, it could well be drivers, it could be a number of things.

Post more info, get a DxDiag output, what OS you use etc and someone might be able to help.

Moaning about what you paid won't get you any more support round here though.

So the game works completely fine for me since i bought it, and then BAM 1.40 comes out and renders my game useless and that's my fault. Ive already sent a report in to the report tracker with my rpt files etc. No help was giving, gets kind of annoying when every comment is just like yours.

gets kind of annoying when every comment is just like yours.

and you wonder why nobody helps you, that's me done with this thread, good luck :annoy:

Something else is going wrong, there is the arma 3 launcher automatically coming up now instead of the option to just launch the game or that. Ummm Some of us may not want the terrible launcher so how do we get rid of it?

Something else is going wrong, there is the arma 3 launcher automatically coming up now instead of the option to just launch the game or that. Ummm Some of us may not want the terrible launcher so how do we get rid of it?

Create a desktop shortcut directly to the ArmA3.exe