Sign in to follow this  

Whats the easiest way to figure out how much you have, what side needs to be deleted?

I copy and pasted some missions together, literally deleted almost all empty things that were unnecessary yet still 144+ error.

that error isn't related to objects at all.

its related to groups.

delete some AI and make others more efficient at doing the task required or group some of them together so the group count goes down

Yea I have noticed this awell, for me it was to many modules not units. It may be though that I grouped to many units with modules or something. In my particular mission I don't have many units at all but I do have alot of modules that are grouped or synced together. When I deleted modules like ordnance, CAS, set task state or something like that the preview button came back.

I guess it could be a mix between everything also. If you have a little bit of everything like lots of units, modules and objects, together they may be to much.

Edited by Druminator

Yea I have noticed this awell, for me it was to many modules not units. It may be though that I grouped to many units with modules or something. In my particular mission I don't have many units at all but I do have alot of modules that are grouped or synced together. When I deleted modules like ordnance, CAS, set task state or something like that the preview button came back.

I guess it could be a mix between everything also. If you have a little bit of everything like lots of units, modules and objects, together they may be to much.

At least in A2 144 was the maximum limit of groups one SIDE could have (there's also a maxium amout of units in a group). Modules belongs to "LOGIC" side, hence there's a maxiumum amount you can have.

At least in A2 144 was the maximum limit of groups one SIDE could have (there's also a maxium amout of units in a group). Modules belongs to "LOGIC" side, hence there's a maxiumum amount you can have.

That is still true in arma 3 I believe ,least it was when i tested it months ago (though it may of changed).