Sign in to follow this  
Josh1337

Problem with my Battleye Not updateing

Hello Every one Names Josh and i have a big problem with my Battleye I really Need help with this as its not updating and Puts up a error Message on it I don't know were else to put this as this site is for All the Armas and a good Community if you can help please post below thanks

Picture Here : http://i.imgur.com/d0b8jzO.png

Thanks Please Help been Trying for 2 weeks and Dont know how to fix or anyone know were els to post it as well.

Edited by Josh1337

Something seems to be seriously wrong with your system as the BE Launcher fails to run an .exe. In this case I can only suggest a complete reinstallation of Windows, I'm sorry.

Something seems to be seriously wrong with your system as the BE Launcher fails to run an .exe. In this case I can only suggest a complete reinstallation of Windows, I'm sorry.

Well Thanks Man Its Very Hard for Me to do this Have you got Any other Way or that's the Only one Thanks for the Reply.

what security suite / antivirus are you using Josh1337 ?

I have the exact same problem with my battle eye whenever I try to join a server it auto kicks me for Battle EYE initialization Failed

side notes:

the game is:

Arma 2: OA

This has been happening for roughly 36 hours as of now

after reading many forums I uninstalled my battle eye uninstall program and ever since was unable to update my battle eye

I am having the same issues as josh and I don't have any anti virus/firewalls when I've attempted to do it

PLEASE HELP asap

what security suite / antivirus are you using Josh1337 ?

My Antivirus is Nod32 Antivirus 8 :)