Sign in to follow this  
rekkless

Setting Boxes To Arsenal

Ok so first off I'm not going to ask how to add an arsenal to a box. I use 'Ares' mod and MCC so actually get an arsenal in the game is very easy and straight forward.

However whenever I add an arsenal to a box, vehicle or whatever all the options end at watch. (In other words available options are Primary Weapon all the way down to Watch.) It is mission Face, Voice and Insignias like what can be found in either personal arsenal or virtual arsenal.

How can I include Face, Voice and most importantly insignias / patches?

Typically I'm running a ZGM template or a MCC template. But it doesn't seem to matter no matter what mission I'm doing any time I add a arsenal I don't get the last three options.

Any help would be appreciated.

Btw I'm happy for a solution in either Zeus or MCC.

Edited by ShakyBones11

As far as I know, you can't have a whitelisted arsenal and have the last 3 options.

I guess you're using a whitelisted arsenal.

By whitelisted I mean an arsenal where you say which things are available to the clients.

I doubt I'm running a whitelisted arsenal, All I do is double click on the box in zeus and use the Ares module to select Arsenal.

Or in MCC just spawn a box with the arsenal option.

Edited by ShakyBones11

Ok I am probably wrong then, I am not a big user of Zues so it maybe doing something different.

Sorry I didn't help.