Sign in to follow this  
Devilchaser

This forum is all qs and no as

I remember when these forums were bustling with activity, sharing knowledge and generally all working together to share the knowledge.

Now there's nothing but one-post threads because nobody is willing to discuss the issues anymore. Are you all so selfish that you can only ask for information handouts and not give anything in return? Where's the community spirit?

Now I'm not too happy with some of you noobs asking simple questions that are answered in other threads and the FAQ. THere's alot of info already on the forums.

However, there's alot of information about making addons that's not being posted, and I know for a fact many folks here know how to do many things that isn't being shared. I know because I've seen their addons.

If you know how to do something important in O2 and it's not already posted, SHARE THE WEALTH and help the community develop. There's no honor in being a leech.

yep, situation like this very common when forum get highly populated. I'm new here so I haven't been there for "the good 'ol days*. Search is a good function any time and there are some great links to some exceptionally good tutorials on net. Sadly it's much more tempting for a newbie to simply post a specific question than shuffle through 600 pages of complete tutorials, even when it contradicts with the whole concept of "tutorial".

Modding is manysided process with at least as many questions as people working with it.

Maeby there will be a complete list of "all-you-need" tutorials someday. :) ..preferably .PDF documents.

-T