Sign in to follow this  
ward1591

GUI Help?

Hi i'm having trouble trying to figure out how to make a GUI that allows you to move around ingame with no mouse. For example like in Wasteland Servers there is the basic HUD with Food and Water & Cash right. Well i Want to make a picture GUI (Just the picture) in the other corner for a logo i made. But when i try to do it my way it appears but it stop me from moving and forces my mouse to come out. I have a basic grasp on GUI editing for Arma 3 but i cant wrap my head around this please help ;_;

You need to create a display using cutRsc. Google KK's GUI blog. Also take a look @ http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?184732-LWSH-A-simple-HUD-to-monitor-the-player-s-health-and-fatigue

Not much to it. Just make sure you create the display on it's own layer or you'll be back here asking why other displays are cancelling yours.

;_; Thank god iceman you saved me i would PM you personally since i know personally your a wiz at it but didn't want to bother. THANK YOU!!!

A wiz?! LMAO. I always did what I could to make shit work, and I never minded sharing what little knowledge I had with others. Anyhow, I'm glad I could help.