Sign in to follow this  
darknight1342

ACEIP issues

This has to do with the A.C.E. Island Pack.

I have been scouring the vast reaches of the internet for a few hours now and have come up empty handed, my issue is that I simply cannot run ArmA 2: Operation Arrowhead any more, regardless of what I do. I have Verified the integrity of the game cache, I have uninstalled and re-installed OA, I have deleted all but a few non-related mods from the file, and yet I am still unable to run the game.

After clicking the play button, everything starts up normal, I get the check boxes, and all but the final 2 fill up (as normal), but after about 10 seconds I get a message that says "Include file userconfig\aceip\aceip_hide_island_in_island_list.hpp not found". I have tried running the game directly from the .exe, and I get the same results. I have deleted ACEIP multiple times and putting it in different parts of the ArmA 2 folder and have come up empty handed, i can play the base ArmA 2 game just fine.

I am quite frustrated with this situation and I have spent the better part of a day clicking links and not getting any results. Any help would be much appreciated as I am completely out of idea's and I have not found this issue anywhere else on the forums.

Update: It's all fixed now, all I had to do was run DayZ commander and play a game of DayZ, the issue is gone.

Edited by darknight1342
Problem solved