massi

CHERNARUS CONFLICT for ARMA3

i would never express my gratitude enough massi, Thanks for all your work

• Like 1

There seems to be a problem with the voices. For some reason the player will use the proper voices provided but the ai uses the american ones (whether OPFOR/BLUFOR). I've done some testing and mods don't seem to affect this. I tried RHS russian units and they seem to work fine. Might be something wrong with your config.

Hi Massi or everyone. Few years ago I start made campaing on Chernarus with this units - I think v1.0. Then I stopped because there were issue with skies on AIA maps (after some major update). Now I get back to ARMA3 after almost 2 years, I used new maps CUP terrains, but I cant load mission because I havent this file "mas_cer_rebl_i" (whole Chernarussian Army on independent side). I think that file was in this addon, but now isnt there. Google dont know this name "mas_cer_rebl_i".

I would like to get this file (on internet I found only this mod in V1.2). If Massi or anyone have, can you send me this or whole older mod version with this file? I have 8 completed missions.

Thank you.

edit: I try replace old units with new, but there is problem with sides. Old mod had Chernorussian army on independent side. New mod hasn´t :-/