Sign in to follow this  
Victim9l3

Hind Textures

A while after A3 came out, I was missing the Hind. So I basically did something along the lines of porting it into A3, but as A3 advanced, I gave up. I did, however, start making textures for them for when someone did port them over. I originally created them for AAF but couldn't stop. Now I have a few. They are basically complete, well, complete enough to release. They still need a little work but I don't know when I will have time to finish completely.

So here they are. I made 3 AAF and 2 Russian. I also put logos or symbols on a few to be used for other factions. Each Hind has a clean and dirty version (since a lot of you like clean) and each has an unmarked version so that any faction can have them.

*As a little side note, I tried using the CSAT Hexagon, but it just kept ending up looking like a giant flower. So I settled for a small flag. I wish bi would consider a new or different Logo that looks good on vehicles.

***Feel free to do whatever you want with them. Modders can put the textures in their mods, And anyone is free to manipulate them to their liking. If anyone wants a specific texture, just let me know. Once I finished the digital pattern that was murder trying to line up with all the crooked pieces and changing angles, the rest is easy.

**Even though including readme's have come close to extinction, I still chose to include one in the download. It gives all the information needed. There is also a mission that has all the textures on display. Chairbornes Hinds are required only for the mission.

There are a few mods that use Hinds, but one mod in particular doesn't work as well. I don't remember the mod, but all the textures end up extremely dark. Chairbornes hinds work well. I'm not sure of the others.

All have clean and dirty versions:

AAF digital

AAF green - I'm finally getting used to that terrible green color:)

AAF gray

Russian Black

Russian Camo (Atis friendly colors)

Black with CSAT flag logo

Black with CSAT lion/sun logo

Camo with CSAT flag logo

Gray with Griffin logo

Black unmarked

Camo unmarked

Green unmarked

Gray unmarked

Pictures Below, Download link at bottom.

AAF1_zps30936f07.jpg

GREEN1_zps31fa6780.jpg

GRAY1_zpse7b5b90e.jpg

CAMO1_zpsccc3424b.jpg

CAMO2_zps2ae8f4e7.jpg

BLACK1_zpse258f9f6.jpg

Download:

http://www.filefactory.com/file/1rxdvfr2jgxt/HIND_TEXTURES.rar