Sign in to follow this  
UnSub

Quick handgun questions

I've almost finished writing an OpF:R faq but have just realised I left some information at home. If someone could please answer the following questions I'd greatly appreciate it.

1) What is the magazine capacity of the Beretta 92F?

2) What is the magazine capacity of the Glock-17?

3) Does the Glock-17 have a burst-fire or full auto fire mode (along with it's single fire)?

Thanks!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What is the magazine capacity of the Beretta 92F?

<span id='postcolor'>

In Real Life: 15 rounds (9mm)

In Game: 10 rounds (9mm)

On the Beratta site it lists the max capacity at 10 rounds, but those are the max legal capacities for U.S. civilians.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> What is the magazine capacity of the Glock-17?

<span id='postcolor'>

Standard magazine: 17 rounds (9mm)

There are pre-ban mags on the market that hold 19, and 31 rounds.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Does the Glock-17 have a burst-fire or full auto fire mode <span id='postcolor'>

No, but the Glock-18 does.

HTH

Tyler

Anyone else, please correct me if i'm wrong, but as far as i know, the Beretta holds 15 rounds, and its nomenclature is the M9, not the 92F. The Glock 17 holds 18 rounds per mag, and does not have any other fire rate besides semi auto. Its cousin, the Glock18 however, does. The Glock18 can go either full auto, or 3-round burst, but i forgot which.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">the Beretta holds 15 rounds, and its nomenclature is the M9, not the 92F. <span id='postcolor'>

The company designation is the 'Beretta 92FS' FS = Full Size. The M9 is the designation that the U.S. military gave it.

Thanks a lot for that. I've added the information into the faq - when I post it up you can tell me what I've missed! :-)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Assault (CAN) @ Sep. 23 2002,18:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">the Beretta holds 15 rounds, and its nomenclature is the M9, not the 92F. <span id='postcolor'>

The company designation is the 'Beretta 92FS' FS = Full Size. The M9 is the designation that the U.S. military gave it.<span id='postcolor'>

yeah, thats what i meant. Sorry