Sign in to follow this  
shadowlid

Trying to script a new load out for jet in All in Arma mod

Ok guy/girls I have the full (13gb version) of the All in Arma mod and im trying to script and get a different load out for a F22A the missiles that the jet have do not work with the mod. The launch but the jet can out run them there are super slow so I was wondering if it was possible to script the new missile from arma3 in the load out for the F22. The F22a addon im using is a ARMA 2 ADDON so im not sure if this would work? But if it will could you give me a sample to go off of I have messed around with it for hours trying different scripts and I just dont know what im doing. Newbie to scripting. Everything else on the jet works afterburners, flares etc.

Thanks all for the help!!!

Shadowlid

I would venture to say what your trying to accomplish is not possible unless you "addon" to that addon, to make it compatible with Arma 3 missles.

Got ya thanks for the info. Guess i just got to wait til the F22 addon comes out for ARMA 3 ive been watching it!

Well thanks again for the info!

Shadowlid

Got ya thanks for the info. Guess i just got to wait til the F22 addon comes out for ARMA 3 ive been watching it!

Well thanks again for the info!

Shadowlid

Well just cause, you could try using addMagazineTurret, to see if you can add them to the jet or not, wouldn't hurt to try. I was just speculating above.

this addMagazineTurret ["RocketMagClassName", [-1]];//obviously get the correct classname