Sign in to follow this  
RazorMc

"homemade" life for Arma 3

ArmA is a sandbox game, and users are free to do with it what they want. Life missions/mods do very well on ArmA, hence their success. We aren't all "14 year old kids" and not all communities are exercising such policies; I too am extremely frustrated by the situation with a certain ArmA 3 mod, but that is not an accurate depiction of the rest of the 'Life Community'.

With regard to OP wanting to start his own server, I'd suggest learning more about the engine and .sqf before proceeding; it's a massive project and you will need technical knowledge to deal with the many issues that you will inevitably come across.

By all means it is 100% up to the person to do whatever they like in arma3 regarding missions/addons but just don't expect people from this community to support it, unless of course its 100% made from scratch and is something that's original not the same old stuff again and again. I remember when Sahrani Life came out, I use to play the shit out of that game but now-a-days the amount of copyright infringements and controversy surrounding life mods/missions its just ruined it completely IMO.