Sign in to follow this  
antonstruyk

CFB Skins - Canadian Forces Base Skins - Release thread

very nice! I especially look forward to the MX with green furniture! Keep up the great work.

I noticed another thing but I didn't see it on the list: Lots of the units carry 9mm mags but have no pistol.

Thanks again for this!

Version 2.3.0 released

* Added unarmed Light Service Support Vehicles (LSSV)

* Added armed Light Service Support Vehicles (LSSV)

* Fix issue where AR uniforms weren't showing when adding items to Arsenal through Zeus

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

the CAF mod by Ohally and theebu is by no means being stopped. the main problem with trying to update the public betas that we are updating our private version more then weekly. from what i have heard the modders just dont have time to update two separate modpacks AND run an entire unit at the same time. still, i do admire your work. instead of sending random hate mail to people who have real lives to attend to you are making an effort to put out content you can use.

V.2.3.1

* CADPAT and JTF2 items now show up in Zeus when editing ammo boxes.

* Rebels will now also attempt to switch to using AK's + RPK's from @CUP mod if @HLC isn't present

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

New version released (V.2.4.0):

* Add 2 variants of the CH-147 Chinook (Armed & Unarmed)

* Add CADPAT TW and CADPAT AR variants of the ECH helmet

New Version release (2.4.1):

* Support RHS AK's for Rebels (in addition to CUP and HLC weapons).

* Fix an RPT error with rebel sniper unit due to incorrect uniform.

New Version Released (3.0.0) (Download here: https://github.com/astruyk/CFB_Skins/releases )

* Support for spawning units in ALiVE. Units are sorted as follows:

--* Canadian Forces (AR)

--* Canadian Forces (TW)

--* Canadian Special Operations Forces Command

--* Royal Canadian Air Force

--* Rebels

* Add red-cross medic patch in unit insignia (not yet added to medic roles but can be used in Arsenal)

* Add some canadian flags:

--* Canadian Flag

--* Canadian Armed Forces

--* Canadian Army

--* Royal Canadian Navy

--* Royal Canadian Air Force

--* Royal Canadian Military College (Kingston)

--* Royal Canadian Military College (Saint-Jean)

Note - this includes a number of group/unit changes and is breaking for existing missions built against V.2.X.X (hence the V.3.0.0 numbering). Hopefully this will be the last time.

Edited by AntonStruyk
Formatting

Great job mate, very impressive work! I was wondering where you got your base CADPAT material for your textures...