Sign in to follow this  
lepletier

Mission editing help...

Hello guys...

I was working on a mission for my group of realism when I came across a strange error in the upper right side of the top of the screen one hint with the message "PLAYER INIT" appears.

Already scoured everything and do not think anything that could be causing this hint, my mission is simple and I'm carrying a few addons, I'm finding that one of the addons is causing it.

Configuration I'm using:

ALIVE

AIA map pack

USSOCOM 75th Ranger, Navy SEALs and Delta Force DEVGRU

SF NATO and Russian Spetsnaz Weapons

CAF Agressors

CBA

CSE

Taskforce radio

DEVGRU Hangar Template

Arp2 objects

and the configs:

description.ext

author = "Lepletier - Coopnights"; 
onLoadName = "Operação Predadores"; 
onLoadMission = "Duas equipes enviadas para apreensão de dois importantes alvos localizados em Sarahni"; 
loadScreen = "images\hangar.jpg";
overviewPicture = "images\hangar.jpg";

my init.sqf its empty at the time.

mission.sqm

http://pastebin.com/AwbqKC5E

Anyone can help me with this problem?

Thanks

If it's one of the addons, then it could be that they forgot to comment out a debug system.

I was the ARP2 Objects...

I removed the addon and the mission works fine... its a shame... i really wanna use that hangar template. :/

Its funny because i was testing before and worked fine... but now everytime i load the ARP2 i get this hint... on any mission... :/

Well, like I said, all it seems is that it was a forgotten debug feature, so all you really need to do is find their thread and post up saying you believe that they forgot to comment out a debug feature, and maybe provide them with a zip folder of the version you currently have, or maybe before that make sure you have the most current version first. Because if it's only happening to you, and no one else in your unit, then a different version would be the case.

Edited by JShock

I allready do that... but appears the creator was on afghanistan with his unit... so i have to wait anyways...

thanks anyway btw.