Sign in to follow this  
Ice_Rhino

Trigger based on Countdown or other Trigger

Hi,

I have an AI team in place hold at a WayPoint. I want to create a Trigger that fires based on either a '10 Minute Countdown' OR 'OPFOR Not Present'. Once either has been fired (whichever comes soonest), I can then link it to allow the AI to move onto the next waypoint.

Any ideas?

​​I think I have worked out a crude method to do this. Just in case anyone is interested here is what I have done;

[size=2]1. Create a trigger in which the player enters (BluFor Present). Set the 'On Act' to 'publicVariable "varcre";varcre = 0;hint"Variable Created";'
2. Created the OPFOR Not Present trigger and set the 'On Act' to 'varcre = varcre +1;hint"OPFOR NP Trigger";'
3. Created the Countdown trigger and set the 'On Act' to 'varcre = varcre +1;hint"Countdown Trigger";'
4. Created the trigger to check the variable value, Condition 'varcre ==2', On Act to 'hint"varcre equals 2";'[/size]

The above triggers on point 4 when the variable named 'varcre' is equal to 2, however for the purposes of my mission I shall set this test to be the value of 1. I only used 2 to prove the point to myself

As I said, this is crude, probably long winded, totally inefficient, but it was the best I could come up with at the time.

Regards to all

T

Edited by Ice_Rhino