Sign in to follow this  
sollrmartyn

Simple Mysql Rank Script

This script will set the ranks of the players ingame. If you have a mysql database you can set the ranks for you clan mates automatically. This is very nice in combination with AddOns like AGM or Simple Rank Patches (http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=26316). I created it and tested it with Simple Rank Patches and AGM. You can change the ranks in your mysql table while a player is playing ingame and the rank and the insignia will change.

Attention: The changing process can take up to 2 minutes.

Script: Simple Mysql Rank Script

Version: 20140923

Clan: Sol-diers - Tactical gaming

Hyperlink: https://sol-diers.com/?l=downloads&&load=10&&l3=2

Author: Martyn of Sol-diers

Mail: martyn@sol-diers.com

The download will contain the script and a mysql example table. It will work if you configure your Armed Assault 3 Server for use with ArmA2NET. If you have an exisiting database and know what to do just change the name of the database in the script.

Download: https://sol-diers.com/arma3/scripts/2.zip

To start the script write in your init.sqf following text:

[] execVM "simple_mysql_rank_script\init.sqf";

For question, help, critism, etc contact me via email, website or Teamspeak 3.

Your Martyn

Edited by SolLrMartyn
Updated to version 20140923!

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Edited by Guest

Hello and thank you for publishing on ArmAholic Foxhound.

I updated the script to version 20140923.

I fixed the compatibility with AGM and native ArmA 3. Also it will work with Simple Rank Patches in Single and Multiplayer. Tested with a dedicated server!

Also I renamed the script and changed it into two scripts (created a subfolder) to get it work for AGM and native ArmA 3 in Multiplayer. The script before will work for Simple Rank Patches only.

To start the script write in your init.sqf following text:

[] execVM "simple_mysql_rank_script\init.sqf";

Have fun guys and report bugs :-)

Your Martyn

Edited by SolLrMartyn
Forgot the word "work" ... oops

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

somehow, this doesnt work for me. Nothing happens. I even tried to hardcore the ranks by steamid (without the sql part)

somehow, this doesnt work for me. Nothing happens. I even tried to hardcore the ranks by steamid (without the sql part)

Hi tebsuuu,

could please provide more information like the table and the mission? Did you proofed that your mysql server is running, etc?

I can assist you via Teamspeak 3 (ts.sol-diers.com) and Teamviewer.

Greetings