Sign in to follow this  
Bastet

Problem with binarizing config.cpp

Hi there,

I'm actually trying to convert the old sahrani map to an arma 3 usable map.

I wanted to replace some buildings and stuff, nothing big, just for testing.

I set up the terrain with terrain builder and stuff, everything seemed to work fine (except for buldozer crashing EVERYTIME)

So i tried to pack it and see, if I am able to walk on sahrani and see the new buildings.

Now binPBO and Addon builder are both giving me an error on binarizing it.

I watched several tutorials and read everything from mondkalb, sgtace and bushlurker and still... I am having this problem.

here's my config.cpp (and clutter and stuff... feel free to download it, if i would have posted it here the character-count would be way too large.)

KLICKME!

Ok, i actually found the problem.

I somehow managed to find every problem and solve it except for one.

When I delte the "include" stuff at the end of the config.cpp it's all working fine (even though the map just won't show up in the in-game editor...)

The log sayd, that the "DefaultClutter" somehow is not defined.

so i worked with Bushlurkers tutorial again and changed some things like the class CAWorld: stuff. somewhere there is the "class DefaultClutter;" but it just won't work for me...

Ok, i actually found the problem.

I somehow managed to find every problem and solve it except for one.

When I delte the "include" stuff at the end of the config.cpp it's all working fine (even though the map just won't show up in the in-game editor...)

The log sayd, that the "DefaultClutter" somehow is not defined.

so i worked with Bushlurkers tutorial again and changed some things like the class CAWorld: stuff. somewhere there is the "class DefaultClutter;" but it just won't work for me...

It seems to me like You are inheriting parameters form DefaultClutter without declaring it first.

class StrBigFallenBranches_pine: DefaultClutter

reads as "create class called StrBigFallenBranches_pine which inherits all parameters from class DefaultClutter". The compiler doesn't know class DefaultClutter because it has not been mentioned before and throws an error. The easiest way to fix it is to add declaration of class DefaultClutter at the beginning of class clutter in CfgClutter.hpp (the same way like it's been done for class CAWorld):

class clutter {
class DefaultClutter;
class StrBigFallenBranches_pine: DefaultClutter{
};
};

Thank you very much for the answer. I'll try and fix it with your code.

:) I'll let know if it worked for me