Sign in to follow this  
stuartmokler

Locality issue with Zeus

I have a rather large issue.

I was hoping to get my new update out today and having issues with the curator.

I have 3 Zeus in my mission, and my chunk of code to go with it. The main aim of the code is to allow building placability to unlock addons. For example, put down a barrack, unlock and place infantry. My code is below:

<PLEASE PM me to see the code.>

The code works fine. Problem is, it ONLY works for me, (The Host). Everyone else playing the server, does not work. I can switch to Ind, Op or Blu and everything works. But anyone else tries to place a barracks or something, it doesnt unlock anything. Now, I cannot see where it is I am going wrong. Do I have to add another line of script to say, "Work for all players playing curator" or what?

I've been pulling my hair out over this, so anyone's help will be much appreciated.

Edited by stuartmokler

Just a shot in the dark here but you wouldn't happen to be checking for server for this? I know it makes sense to, being a MP mission and all but I believe that zeus created items remain local. So I don't know how much the server will no about it. Have you tried PVing important checks just to make sure?

Do you try it on dedicated? Is Zeus a unit? Where do you place the code (which sqf? int.sqf, initserver.sqf....)?