Sign in to follow this  
torak289

Terrain Builder Location Error

When I try to generate the layer in terrain Builder. this is so that I can export as a .wrp I am having this issue

23:17:32: Can't load image from file 'P:\test\data\': file does not exist.

23:17:32: Layers generation - PNGOVerlapV3Style.cpp bool V3PictureDataMod::LoadFromFile( const char* filename = "P:\test\data\" ) Unable to open the image file.

23:17:32: Layers generation - Unable to load the file "P:\test\data\"

I have already looked on the forums at seem several solution which I have already tried including reinstalling Arma 3 tool and using Mekiro's tools to populate the assets. but I am having this one problem. It would be great if I could have any help. Thanks

I too am having this issue after a fresh install.

Everything appears to be setup correctly. Any ideas on where to start?

Can't load image from file 'P:\': file does not exist.

Layers generation - PNGOVerlapV3Style.cpp bool V3PictureDataMod::LoadFromFile( const char* filename = "P:\" ) Unable to open the image file.

Layers generation - Unable to load the file "P:\".

Hello friends, same problem here..I followed calivigny tutorial, and

everything worked fine, until i corrected my mask layer, refreshed it (and added 3 new materials to config file) and now I get the same thing..

17:51:54: Can't load image from file 'P:\': file does not exist.

17:51:54: Layers generation - PNGOVerlapV3Style.cpp bool V3PictureDataMod::LoadFromFile( const char* filename = "P:\" ) Unable to open the image file.

17:51:54: Layers generation - Unable to load the file "P:\".

Any ideas?

Thank you

The problem is your layers.cfg file. If you copied and pasted yours from the internet, you just need to create a new one typing the info from the current file. It seems that when you copy and paste it adds some hidden characters that TB doesnt handle well. That is how I fixed my problem. :)

The problem is your layers.cfg file. If you copied and pasted yours from the internet, you just need to create a new one typing the info from the current file. It seems that when you copy and paste it adds some hidden characters that TB doesnt handle well. That is how I fixed my problem. :)

Tried that, same error.

EDIT:

Someone please shoot me :3

I put a }; in the wrong place, causing an error!

Edited by Michael007800
Less hate :3