Sign in to follow this  
audiocustoms

How to merg an existing mission with Zeus

Hi...

I'm stuck with some stuff here and haven't found any answers...

Well, i am trying to combine/merg a mission (better a part of it) with the Zeus mod. My idea is to generate some flair for the players and a time buffer for the moderators before all starts. I pictured some assault boats and the players already spawned in the boads and heading for the coast. Planes and helicopters low passing the boats. this takes something about 5mikes and the moderatos have time for their first mission.

So the problem here is that i can't control the units placed in the 2D editor before with Zeus. Also when the players die they won#t respawn on the respawn location i placed as Zeus.

Next question, how can i get the Arma3 Arsenal on a crate placed as Zeus to work?

Thx for your help...

Can somebody move this thread to "ARMA 3 - ZEUS EDITING" please? I think it's not the best place here. THX

SOLVED...

Thanks to X39 and hours of reading/testing this is what i got:

There are some ways to get ZEUS control of 2D editor placed units and objects.

1. Place the "Add Editable Objects" module (Modules -> Zeus -> Add Editable Objects) and sync it to the objects and units. Also sync it to the Zeus GameMaster module(s).

2. Paste this code into the unit/object init field:

<NAME OF YOUR ZEUS GAME MASTER MODULE> addCuratorEditableObjects[[this], false];

I'm using 3 game masters (bis_curator, bis_curator_1, bis_curator_2), so my code for the object init field looks like this:

bis_curator addCuratorEditableObjects[[this], false]; 
bis_curator_1 addCuratorEditableObjects[[this], false]; 
bis_curator_2 addCuratorEditableObjects[[this], false];