Sign in to follow this  
MarcusCunningham

Crashing to Dekstop (RPT file available)

My Friend is having problems crashing.

He has given me the RPT file right after he crashed. What should I do with the RPT file to try and find a solution?

Thanks.

Upload it here (in a Spoiler) or on a Side like pastebin or hastebin etc.

So that ppl can have a look at.

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\arma3.exe" -malloc=system -nosplash -nofilepatching

how is he launching his game ?

that malloc looks missplaced to me.

Alright he removed that and is still having issues. He is launching the game through Play with Six without any parameters in both Steam and Play with Six

Something simple to try is thru steam..., local files: 'Verify integrity of game cache..'.

From the newest Sitrep

If you are using a Killer network card (these can be on your motherboard), and you experience multiplayer BSODs, please try updating the drivers for this hardware.

Another known issue seen by a few users is the Bootcamp recommendation pop-up not closing when selecting 'NO'. We don't yet know why, but in this case it seems the game is unable to write data to your user profile. As a work-around, try adding the following entry to your \Documents\Arma 3\<GameProfileName>.Arma3Profile: bootCampWarning = 1;

Something simple to try is thru steam..., local files: 'Verify integrity of game cache..'.

Tried that, along with a re install and still nothing. It just crashes on the menu, sometimes in the Editor and almost always when you join a multiplayer mission, so its not just multiplayer.

---------- Post added at 04:44 ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 ----------

From the newest Sitrep

If you are using a Killer network card (these can be on your motherboard), and you experience multiplayer BSODs, please try updating the drivers for this hardware.

Another known issue seen by a few users is the Bootcamp recommendation pop-up not closing when selecting 'NO'. We don't yet know why, but in this case it seems the game is unable to write data to your user profile. As a work-around, try adding the following entry to your \Documents\Arma 3\<GameProfileName>.Arma3Profile: bootCampWarning = 1;

Alright I'll have a play with the drivers and make sure everything is up to date.