Sign in to follow this  
danny96

A2 OA CD Mechanical damage

Hello! I have problem with my original A2 OA CD.. It got damaged by the time (It has few years already) and now I cannot install it on my drive. Is there any way to convert it to steam version or download the files from some web? PS. I still have my CD key. Thanks for answer.

EDIT: OK So I've entered my cd key into steam and it successfully added my games to steam. But as A2 and A2 OA. Is there any way to make it A2 CO???

Edited by danny96

EDIT: OK So I've entered my cd key into steam and it successfully added my games to steam. But as A2 and A2 OA. Is there any way to make it A2 CO???

This is how Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA show up in steam, there is no Arma 2 CO entry. If both games are correctly installed by steam when you start Arma 2 OA it would start as Arma 2 CO.

The usual correct way is to start steam as administrator, install Arma 2, install Arma 2 OA, start Arma 2, start Arma 2 OA. If you already started Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA and have problems, close steam, start steam as administrator and Verify the Integrity of the Game Cache for both games.

In the end Arma 2 OA should detect Arma 2 and start as Arma 2 CO.