Sign in to follow this  
Abrams

V-80

There is many bugs in V-80:

1.The icon from MI-24(Hind)

2.The sound from MI-24(Hind)

3.The glass on V-80 in forward side is green?confused.gif??

If Resistance high quality do pls normal V-80

sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

Yes he is right the Hokum has a very distinct sound. It does sound like the Hind engine. But with a big whoosh and scream.

So its a mixture between the Hind sound and the HIP (Mi-17)

There was an airshow out here. They showed The Apache, Cobra, Hind, Hokum, Harrier, and the Yak. It was one of the coolest airshows.

Well, I think that in reality BIS didn't make the V-80, they make a mixture with the Ka-50 and the V-80... a bad mixture heehehe....:D

V-80

Ka-50

But I like it.... is better than nothing... I hope in the next updates they fix these problems... like the icon and the sound.... and the weapons.. put 80mm rockets and at least the AT-9 ... but AT-16 would be great.... tounge.gif

well ive already made a new .cpp for the ka-50 making the new weapons (AT-16 and 80mm rockets, and also the correct gun where the pilot can select the rpm of the bullets), finally the abrams dont have such an advantage over the russians, ive also fixed it so the ai will attack aircraft with the gun as its also meant to be used for that....anyway ive just got in contact with the texturer and he says 4 hours till they are done, which means another 30 minutes for upload/tweaking (already tested the .cpp to destruction)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Eviscerator @ July 04 2002,23:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">well ive already made a new .cpp for the ka-50 making the new weapons (AT-16 and 80mm rockets, and also the correct gun where the pilot can select the rpm of the bullets), finally the abrams dont have such an advantage over the russians, ive also fixed it so the ai will attack aircraft with the gun as its also meant to be used for that....anyway ive just got in contact with the texturer and he says 4 hours till they are done, which means another 30 minutes for upload/tweaking (already tested the .cpp to destruction)<span id='postcolor'>

I love your news hheheehehhe wink.gif

thx...

Wow.

Nice.

But I think that BIS will do patches for fix all bugs....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kasatka @ July 05 2002,21:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well, I think that in reality BIS didn't make the V-80, they make a mixture with the Ka-50 and the V-80... a bad mixture heehehe....:D

V-80

Ka-50

But I like it.... is better than nothing... I hope in the next updates they fix these problems... like the icon and the sound.... and the weapons.. put 80mm rockets and at least the AT-9 ... but AT-16 would be great....  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

The test model of the Ka-50 Hokum (the V-80 we have in-game) didn't carry AT-16 Anti-Tank missiles back then. They either carried the AT-9 or the AT-6 (?)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RedStorm @ July 05 2002,10:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kasatka @ July 05 2002,21:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well, I think that in reality BIS didn't make the V-80, they make a mixture with the Ka-50 and the V-80... a bad mixture heehehe....:D

V-80

Ka-50

But I like it.... is better than nothing... I hope in the next updates they fix these problems... like the icon and the sound.... and the weapons.. put 80mm rockets and at least the AT-9 ... but AT-16 would be great....  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

The test model of the Ka-50 Hokum (the V-80 we have in-game)  didn't carry AT-16 Anti-Tank missiles back then. They either carried the AT-9 or the AT-6 (?)<span id='postcolor'>

Exactily, that's why I say that I think that BIS make a mixture bettwin tha Ka-50 and the V-80.....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Abrams @ July 05 2002,09:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">But I think that BIS will do patches for fix all bugs....<span id='postcolor'>

I hope so..... wink.gif