Sign in to follow this  
LaMOi

I hav resistence-- good but....

I have an Athlon 900mhz - geforce2-256mb...(Soon to put another 256mb in my PC).

Man all i'm gonna say is can ANYONE run resistence with all the graphics options on full?!!

I run it on normal, and i'm on the night mission where you hav to steal the tanks. AND BOY does it get choppy! I mean Bohemia would it be impossible to tweak your game so that it can run smooth on lesser systems? I say "lesser systems" but I think this game only utilises 256MB, so what gives? I have other new games on my pc: Morrowind, IL2 Sturmovik, MOHAA, AVP2-- and they all run as smooth as you like. But still OPF remains the only game that I am unable to run smooth.

So my question remains can anyone run RES with all the graphics on full? If not, then whats the point in having those options if no punk can use them?!

Well, Resistance runs very smooth on a 6 thousand Ubertron 5xl with 445 DDLPX-RAm and a Dynbait 453XLP 600mb video card I must say...

Hmm that mission, yes it was very choppy because the mission area was near those big pine tree forests that really puts your comp to its knees no matter what the graphics settings are. My Resistance runs like charm with settings pretty high but those forests and big pine trees are the only things that slows the game totally for me. I hope that BIS can do something to this (maybe lower the detail on those pine trees).

Well i rather lower the settings and have smooth gameplay rather than see every single bump. Smoothness is more important than max detail imo.

BM